Best Amex Gift Card Balance Check


I received an Amex Gift Balance as part of a discount on the product purchased. When I tried to use the gift card for online purchase, which was for the value of the gift card, the transaction was denied. I tried twice more and was denied each time. My call to American Express customer service was terrible due to the blunt and noisy line. I could barely understand the customer representative, but what I could do together is that 10 online transaction fees are assessed for online purchases. However, I was assured that after the transaction was cleared, 10 that would be credited back to the card. Since I tried to use the balance on the card, and a 10 card fee was added to the purchase amount, the card was declined, creating another 10 for fee each time the card was declined. Happened.

So I asked the customer service representative what amount I could use to complete the transaction at no additional charge. I was given a gift card worth -30. When I tried to shop for that amount, the transaction was again declined, leaving the card with a balance of 10 ¢.

It is my opinion that Amex Check Balance should be criticized for its misleading fees and poor disclosure of fees to consumers and companies that use these cards for publicity. I now have a wrong opinion about the company that offered the gift card as a promotion, and American Express has a terrible opinion as a company that harasses unscrupulous business practices for profit. Over 30 ¢, 40, hidden fees, (or whatever ending up), I would never consider buying a service or product from American Express. And if I again encounter a company promoting American Express gift cards in sales promotion, I will hand over my business to a different company.

Contact Us 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check the American Express Gift Card Balance Online

How to Check American Express Gift Card Balance

Best Two Ways to Amexgiftcard Com Balance